The program for the evening included:
- "Jesu, My Only Joy", BVV 147 by Bach,
- Piano Sonata No. 14, by Beethoven,
- "Prelude, Aria, et Final" by Cesar Franck,
- "Benedicion de Dieu dans la Solitude" and "Ave Maria", by Liszt,
- An original improvisation by Mr. Ritzen on "Et incarnatus est" from Credo III of the Roman Missal,
- And finally, Andante Finale for the Left Hand by Theodore Leschetizky based on Donizetti's "Lucia di Lammermoor".
We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to Mr. Ritzen for coming to our small town and providing us with an incredible performance. To find out more about Mr. Ritzen, or to hear and purchase more of his beautiful music, visit http://www.peterritzen.com/home/.
Follow Acies on Facebook or Google+, and keep an eye on this page for upcoming events!